We only accept returns of unwashed and unused items. For Australian customers the item must be returned within 7 days from the date you received it. For international customers the item must be returned withing 16 days from the date you received it.
Please keep in mind these items are handmade so you are likely
to notice some ‘imperfections’. This might be anything from slight running of
dye, smudges, little drips of paint, or small faults in the material or stitching.
We believe these features are part of what makes our products special, as it is
a guarantee each one is handmade and unique.
We try to ensure that we only sell the highest quality items. However, if you do receive an item that is faulty please return it to us following the instructions below.
STEPS FOR RETURNING AN ITEM
- Please use the 'contact us' form on the website-letting us know the reason you are returning the item.
- We will then contact you and provide details of what to do from there.
- Once we have received the item we will issue store credit (to the same value as the item excluding shipping costs)we do not offer cash refunds or exchanges.
- We do not offer cash refunds or exchanges - we will provide you with store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping and handling charges when returning an item.
- We do not offer refunds (in the form of store credit) if you change your mind.
- We do not offer refunds (in the form of store credit) on samples, or seconds.
- We do not take responsibility for items that have not been washed correctly.
- We do not take responsibility for items lost or damaged during shipping.
- If an item does not reach us we are unable to provide a refund- therefore we STRONGLY recommend you track your item.
- We reserve the right to deny return of any items if they do not meet returns policy requirements.